Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Braeden/Aang




I haven't gotten around to downloading all my Halloween pictures yet. But, I just checked my friend's blog who caught this picture of Braeden with his buddy when we stopped at their house to trick or treat! It's the real deal! I can't believe I let him shave his head. He wanted to do it soooo bad. He is Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender (this is different than the Avatar movie). I really will post pictures soon. This is a picture of the actual character. Don't you think he looks a ton like Aang! He even let me put eyebrow liner on. I couldn't believe that he agreed to that. He had a blast and was very, very proud of his costume.

1 comment:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

He really shaved his head?! That is so cool. I'm going to show my kids this picture! They are going to love it! I tried to get Jarom to be Aang 3-4 years ago, but was too embarrased to have a bald head...Braeden looks awesome!