The first day of school was yesterday (more about that later as soon as I download pictures) so I guess that means that summer is basically over. I think I'm okay with that. I'm ready for a little more structure. Plus, that means we're that much closer to moving into our house.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Summer fun coming to an end!
The first day of school was yesterday (more about that later as soon as I download pictures) so I guess that means that summer is basically over. I think I'm okay with that. I'm ready for a little more structure. Plus, that means we're that much closer to moving into our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such cuties! Really miss you guys!!! And yes I will be at the wedding, see you in Oct.
What a cute picture of you and your boys!
Post a Comment