

The house is coming along and I am finally getting around to posting some pictures. I am going to try to get Jeff to post a whole bunch of house pictures showing it from start to finish. Jeff has been the official photographer of all the construction work. I don't think he's missed a thing. He wants good pictures of what is behind the drywall so that he knows where all the plumbing, electrical, and HVAC things are located. You never know when that kind of information will come in handy. So, far things are right on schedule and we have been very happy with the builder we have used. It is all very exciting.
We went to our new ward on Sunday. Since we moved out of our old house, we decided it would be best to go to the ward we will be in once our house is complete. We also went to a ward party at the city pool yesterday. We feel really good about this ward and have already felt warmly welcomed. It has helped that we already knew a few families. I probably mentioned that our new ward borders our old ward. So, the house that lived on the street to the side of us (we were on a corner lot) were in our new ward. So, it is kind of interesting that we are moving to a new subdivision and will end up in the same ward as our previous neighbors. Braeden already knew a few of the kids in the ward from Pre-school and he was excited to meet a new friend name Grayden. He thought it was cool that they were Braeden and Grayden. A new adventure begins as we await callings. They have a huge Primary--so I wouldn't be shocked to end up there. That is where they always put the new people--right?

No comments:
Post a Comment