More updates on Braeden...just some funny things I don't want to forget.
Lately he's on a kick of saying he wants to be a "toilet fixer" when he grows up. He laughs like an immature boy thinking that he's so funny. He doesn't really want to be a plumber I don't think. He just thinks it's sooooo funny to say that. Unfortunately he's into "potty humor" lately--literally. I think "poop" is one of his favorite words. We're trying to fix his "potty mouth" quickly because he's teaching these things to Carter.
We just got new bunkbeds for Braeden and Carter. I'll have to take and post pictures, I really like them. Anyways, Jeff was telling Braeden that maybe someday his kids would get to have these bunkbeds when he's grown-up and is a daddy. Braeden thought that was an interesting idea. So, I explained to him that the bed he's been sleeping on since he turned two was my bed when I was a little girl. So, after that little conversation, Jeff and I went downstairs. Soon after, Braeden was calling down to us saying "Then who's gonna be the mom?" We just looked at each other and laughed. We told him that when he's bigger he gets to pick who he wants to be his kid's mom. After that, it wasn't so funny because he got all emotional worrying that he would have to leave his mom someday and always wanting to be with his mom. Sweet and sad at the same time I guess. I'm glad the kid likes me.
"A little help please" said after Braeden fell flat on his face and couldn't get up while sledding with Jeff.
Today we drove by the Capitol building and he asked if it's the temple. I told him that it wasn't. he said, "hm, that building would sure look better if they painted it." Then, he proceeded to tell me that Jesus doesn't want us to paint temples because he learned that in Sharing Time, so it's a good thing that place isn't a temple because it would sure look better if they painted it.
He's such a silly, smart boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is so cute. for awhile, jarom wanted to be a dump truck driver. that's changed a little bit. what a cutie. I wish I could have seen him on skiis. a little jeffrey on sticks. ;o)
Post a Comment