Friday, January 30, 2009

Here it is Kara...2009 Questionairre

1. What is your occupation right now? On our tax return it says "homemaker" as my occupation. But, I'm a former real estate investor/property manager running a business with my best friend, Jeffrey, a former Human Resources Manager (glad to not be doing that in this economy), former Bookkeeper, former Office Manager, and former Sales Associate at clothing stores ZCMI and Vanity. Not to sound cheesy, but being a mom is the best job I've ever hard--definitely the hardest too!
2. What color are your socks right now? black
3. What are you listening to right now? nothing, it's wonderfully quiet right now.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? banana bread is baking right now, I had a little taste of the batter. I am so looking forward to eating the actual banana bread.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? heck ya, I learned to drive on one (trusty 1984 Toyota Corolla). It's been a while since I drove a stick shift though.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jeff
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? For sure! Kara's the greatest!!!
8. How old are you today? 30, but only for a few more weeks.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? BYU football all the way!
10. What is your favorite drink? milk, Fresca, and rootbeer hits the spot with pizza.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Too many times to count. My natural color is so blah! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
12. Favorite food? pizza and Cafe Rio salads
13. What is the last movie you watched? Father of the Bride for a few minutes on Sunday.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? By making a grunting noise and of course venting to anyone who will listen and side with me :)
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Any doll whose hair could be styled. A doll that had unstyleable hair was worthless. I always wanted a doll that had hair that could grow. I still would like one if they still make them. I still think I would love doing hair. All growing up I wanted to be a hair stylist so bad. Now my 4 boys have their own personal stylist that cuts their hair for free. Lucky. Wish I could get mine done for free.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall and Spring -- it's a tie.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries for sure.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes, or put it on your blogs too!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I don't know, but Kara better!
21. Who is least likely to respond? President Obama
22. Living arrangements? It's me and my four boys. I wouldn't have it any other way.
23. When was the last time you cried? Not sure.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoe rack with shoes on it.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Kara
26. What did you do last night? Ate dinner, did dishes, put the kids to bed, watched t.v., and felt disappointed that The Office was not on. I love that show!
27. What are you most afraid of? Monsters of course.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? yellow labs (as puppies especially)
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in? 3
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Standard answer I know, but I love roses. My second favorite would probably be lilacs (I'm lucky enough to have lilac bushes in my own back yard).

2 comments:

jen said...

I love all the jobs you listed. I remember when you were working some of them back in the college and post college days. I too agree that people should respond to emails, which reminds me you emailed probably almost a month ago and I haven't responded. I'm slapping myself on the hand right now and I am going to respond right now as well (you'll be getting an email shortly).

kara said...

Good answers. I loved what you are afraid of. Me too.