Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Braeden's first ski trip
Recently, we took Braeden skiing for the first time. He had been begging to go skiing insisting that he is "ready". I was seriously so excited. Afterall, what could be cuter than a bundled up four year old on skis. He did really good with his main complaint being that Jeff wasn't going fast enough. We borrowed a friends harness/leash thingy which worked great. I was sooo nervous for Braeden to go on the chair lift. We went up on one that only carries two people. So, Jeff took Braeden and I went in front of them. I could tell Braeden was a little nervous at first, but soon relaxed a bit. I had an embarrassing/frustrating moment on the chair lift though. I dropped one of my poles. I am always so careful about that because I'm afraid of that very thing happening. Oh well, fortunately someone recovered it for me and turned it in to ski patrol. We had a fun day with Braeden. He had so much fun he didn't want to leave. We stayed as long as we could. Jeff is looking forward to taking him again sometime--hopefully this season. We really hope to be able to have an active and outdoorsey family. So, we're glad Braeden liked his first ski trip and hope to have many more fun memories like this. I forgot my camera, so no pictures to share. Ugh! I was so mad. All week I had been trying to figure out how I was going to bring my big DSLR camera skiing with us because for me it's all about having fun and getting some good pictures to remember all the fun we had. I am obsessed with taking pictures. Anyways, I had decided that I would just a few pictures of Braeden looking good on his skis and then just run the camera back to the car. Oh well, we'll have to get some pictures next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment