Here are a few pics from Braeden's first soccer game. I have been so excited to become a "soccer mom". I thought it was going to be so cute and fun. Well, he definitely looks cute in his uniform with his cleates and all, but I wasn't prepared for his reaction to his first team sport. He has had man frustrating moments trying to understand why people take the ball from him when it's his turn, or why some kids get pushy, or why so-and-so scored more goals than him (he scored his first goal during the first game--I thought that was good). Game #2 was very difficult for him--los of crying and frustration! Anyways, game #3 went a little better. We'll see how the next one goes. The thing is he wants to play--he loves soccer. He is just trying to learn how the whole "team" thing works and how to channel his competitive spirit appropriately.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Braeden's First Soccer Game
Here are a few pics from Braeden's first soccer game. I have been so excited to become a "soccer mom". I thought it was going to be so cute and fun. Well, he definitely looks cute in his uniform with his cleates and all, but I wasn't prepared for his reaction to his first team sport. He has had man frustrating moments trying to understand why people take the ball from him when it's his turn, or why some kids get pushy, or why so-and-so scored more goals than him (he scored his first goal during the first game--I thought that was good). Game #2 was very difficult for him--los of crying and frustration! Anyways, game #3 went a little better. We'll see how the next one goes. The thing is he wants to play--he loves soccer. He is just trying to learn how the whole "team" thing works and how to channel his competitive spirit appropriately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very, very cute.
Post a Comment