Monday, September 22, 2008
Freezer meals!
Okay, I realize that other than my ocassional posts about politics, all I usually post about is pictured events/trips. So, I thought I'd try to fill you all in on the little everyday things I do. A week or so ago chicken was on sale. So, it prompted me to make a whole bunch of freezer meals. So, I stocked our deep freezer with all kinds of already made meals intended to make my life easier. It really is a great way to save time. It of course takes a while to make all the meals. But, it is such a time saver in the end. Yesterday we had lasagna and it was so quick and easy to have a nice meal. My neighbor also gave me a whole bunch of peaches. I wasn't up for canning them again this year. So, I just pealed and cut them up and froze them for smoothies. Anyways, that was one of my big projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment