Thursday, April 29, 2010

More coming soon

As soon as I can I'll post pictures from Carter's birthday (which was yesterday). He's a four year old now. He has really grown up a lot lately. He is seriously such a fun kid--he just puts a smile on our face. He had a great birthday. The night before his birthday he had friends over for a little party. They had a blast with the Sponge Bob pinata and then we had cake and ice cream. It was super simple, but he had a blast. Usually Carter doesn't seem to care either way about being in the spotlight. But, for his birthday he seemed happy to get the attention. We were glad he felt so special. On his actual birthday, he got to go out for breakfast with daddy. They chose to go to McDonald's for breakfast. Carter was thrilled to learn the McDonald's has pancakes! Then, my parents came over in the evening with their presents for Carter.

Pictures will be coming soon.

1 comment:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I love all of your pics! Thanks for posting...I love watching them grow up! I love your boys!