Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chubby Baby Coleman



I weighed Coleman today using a very inaccurate method I'm sure. I weighed myself with and without him. According to this, he weighs around 13 lbs. He is getting to be a real chub. He'll be eight weeks on Sunday! He was blessed this past Sunday, I'll post pictures later--they're on our other camera which Jeff has with him at the moment. Anyways, his blessing was wonderful and we had a nice time with family and friends at our place afterwards for lunch. Coleman is doing really well now. He had a pretty fussy period there for a while but thanks to Malox and a prescription for reflux, he is now doing much better.

Yesterday he fell asleep on Braeden's bed while I was helping Braeden get ready for soccer. Braeden was happy to let Coleman snooze on his bed--he even tucked him in with ThomasBear!

Coleman got kicked out of our room a few weeks ago. We had a hard time sleeping with him in there-he's a very noisy sleeper at times. So, we got the crib set up in his room and Tanner's in a big boy bed for good now. I was excited to get the crib set up in Coleman's room so I could decorate his room and make it a nice little place for him. I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: