As of today I can officially say I have a 6 yr. old, 4 yr. old, 2 yr. old, and a 9 wk. old baby! Saying I had a 5,3,2,+baby sounds a little crazy! But, for half of the year our numbers are a little squished. :) Anyways, it's Braeden's birthday today! Boy does that kid love being in the spotlight. We had a surprise party for him this past Friday. He knew he was getting a friend party, but didn't know it would be then. His face lit up when he walked in the house to find it filled with his buddies.
He got to go out for breakfast with Jeff this morning. He was the VIP at school. I got to go into his class to do a spotlight on him. Again, he loved being the center of attention. I got a kick out of all the little girls in his class. They were so into baby Coleman. They kept saying how cute he is. Two of the little girls kept commenting on how much Tanner looks like Braeden.
I'll get to the pictures soon. With all these birthday parties, the baby blessing, teaching R.S., I haven't found much time for anything. Tanner is scheduled for surgery this Monday. I'm hoping things will slow down a bit then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Alice, I miss you!! It's been a crazy few months! Little Coleman is adorable!! I hope all the b days and surgery went well!
Post a Comment