Tanner loves his bug boots (rain boots with bugs on them). He seems so happy to be able to be outside more lately. He has shown an interest in learning to ride the little bike. He could play in the sandbox for hours at a time. It always ends up in his hair and currently there's a ton that ended up in my Pilot. It's time for a good vacuum job I guess. I can't wait to get our fence in so that he can play outside a little more.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Bug Boots
Tanner loves his bug boots (rain boots with bugs on them). He seems so happy to be able to be outside more lately. He has shown an interest in learning to ride the little bike. He could play in the sandbox for hours at a time. It always ends up in his hair and currently there's a ton that ended up in my Pilot. It's time for a good vacuum job I guess. I can't wait to get our fence in so that he can play outside a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Such fun pictures of your boys! They are such handsome little guys.
Post a Comment