Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Way back in July...


I love those days when Jeff is able to take a day off of work for no particular reason, just to be home. It was one of those days, so Jeff took the boys (the oldest 3) up the canyon to scout out camping spots (for the camping trip we took 2 weeks ago). They had a fun time playing at the lake they discovered. I got a lot accomplished at home while Coleman napped. I'm not used to such a quiet house. Every once in a while it's nice to have a really quiet house, I think it might drive me nuts if it was quiet like that all the time.

1 comment:

brenda said...

Beautiful spot. Gonna share where it is located? As to a quiet house, enjoy it while you can, as you said it does not happen very often!