Tuesday, August 31, 2010

EIGHT Years and counting!



Way back in June--the fifteenth to be exact--Jeff and I hit the 8 year mark. We didn't really even have a chance to celebrate as we were traveling to AZ for the family reunion that day. Our first year of marriage was a lot of fun. The other pictures are from Hawaii. We are so glad we got to do a few fun trips before we started having kids. Now we just dream of going to Hawaii. I'm hoping we'll make it there for my 40th birthday (we were there for my 25th birthday).

2 comments:

jen said...

These are such great pictures of you two! Happy belated anniversary!

brenda said...

Eight years! Woo Hoo! I do not think I can even remember when we hit eight years, seems like so long ago! We celebrated 23 yrs this year. I am feeling very old now, seeing that my youngest is the same age as your oldest, LOL! Great pics!