Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Braeden needs to be BUSY!


Braeden took two sessions of swim lessons this summer. He progressed a lot! We could really see his confidence grow. We hope he can keep it up through the winter.

I realized a little bit into the summer, that he was getting pretty bored. I knew that he needed structured activities that involved other kids. I would love to tote my kids around to museums, zoos, and various attractions; however, with a baby and a crazy 2 year old, it usually doesn't happen. So, I knew I needed to figure something out quickly. We've noticed that when Braeden gets bored, he really starts acting out. So, I put him in tennis lessons--which he loved. Sadly I forgot my camera on the last day of class. So, I didn't even get any pictures. It worked out well, because Tanner and Carter could play at the park where the lessons were held. Braeden also did a Summer Kid Camp which was a lot of fun for him--just up his alley.

Braeden is really growing up. We can't believe he just started first grade. He's loving school. Even though I have to admit I miss him a bit, it's been great for him.

No comments: