Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Coleman meets his bros




X-Small, Small, Medium, and Large


The boys were so excited to see Coleman! Tanner got to be the first to hold him since he's never held a baby before. And, I don't think anything could have stopped him. He was so excited. He had a hard time letting the others get a turn.

6 comments:

Delyn said...

Congrats! He is very cute and looks like he'll fit in with the rest of them. That is awesome you went into labor on your own too!

Amanda said...

How cute is your little family! I'm so happy for you. Glad everything went well + he is home safe + sound:)

jen said...

Congratulations!!!

Chelli said...

I love all your little men. I'm glad everthing went ok too! Coleman is a great name.

Angie said...

Congrats on the new baby and the new house! You have a wonderful little family!

Mark Christie Family said...

Such a handsome little guy! Glad everything went well and he's healthy. Such a cute little line up of boys.