Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So sweet





This little guy is such a sweetheart! He's now just over 2 weeks old. His brothers adore him. Carter still calls him Nathan. Tanner asks to hold him all the time. After holding him for about 30 seconds, he says he is done. Braeden has been sick and hasn't been able to hold him much. For some reason Braeden really wants to be able to carry him around.

I am doing really well as long as I sleep okay. For the most part Coleman is sleeping pretty good--he usually gives us at least one 4 hour stretch every night. But, he spoiled me and gave me a 7 hour stretch once. Hopefully I can work him into a routine where that happens more often. I do so much better with a good nights sleep. I've never been the type of person that could get by with little sleep.

I took these pictures on Cole's one week birthday. I can't wait to go and get pictures done with all the boys and individual ones of the babe!

4 comments:

Mark Christie Family said...

So cute. I wouldn't mind finding that cutie on my front porch!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Have the stork drop him off here sometime...he is so adorable. Glad you are getting some sleep!

Chelli said...

I love that picture!! So cute. I'm glad you are doing okay.

Amanda said...

Okay...seriously! I love the pics. The close up of him in the basket it just too cute.