


We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving. We had a nice time with family and the boys love playing at Uncle Carl's house. My parents still have their house in Idaho and my brother Carl lives there. I made over 100 rolls for Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family. We also brought stuff for the little kids to make their own pies. It was a fun little activity for them--I think I'll do that every year from now on. I just bought the mini graham cracker crusts, snack size puddings, marshmellows, bananas, and cherry pie filling (as per Braeden's request for Cherry pie). We let the kids "make" their own pie. We had a really nice time there. We were able to spend time with both my mom and dad's sides of the family. We were really bummed that Doug and Jessica (my brother and his wife) couldn't make it. Jess was really sick then and still is not feeling very well. We are hoping and praying that Jessica gets feeling better soon. My mom and I went out at 4 in the morning to brave the crowds and freezing cold weather to get some good deals. I was happy because I got a few of the things we really wanted. Braeden and Carter got to go up a day early with Nana and Papa. So, Jeff and I had a nice, quiet ride up to Idaho with only one kid. But, then we all came home together.

No comments:
Post a Comment