There's one month left until my due date. It's getting closer. I feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER. So, I can't believe it's almost here. I am finally feeling like we are just about ready. I went to the store yesterday and bought all the baby stuff--lots of expensive newborn diapers, yummy-smelling baby powder and lotion, and a few other essentials. Even though this is our fourth baby (that's still hard for me to believe), we still have had quite a few things to buy. Today we took back our 6-year old recalled crib to Wal-Mart where they gave us a full refund to buy another crib. I know a lot of people hate Wal-Mart, but I have to say I think it was great of them to give us a full refund. It's actually not my favorite place to shop even though I shop there all the time. The lines, parking lot, and people are crazy, but I go there because I can save $$$$$. Anyways, we needed a new swing--our old one only lasted through three babies with older toddlers abusing it. The little guys just can't resist playing with the swing. When the little guy needs it, we'll have to get a new highchair--again it only made it through three kids. I always thought that after buying everything when we had our first, that we'd be set. But, I guess not. Having these little guys is pretty expensive. We're just glad they're worth every penny. So, we're pretty much ready for him to come. All the baby boy clothes (tons of hand-me-downs) are washed and ready to go. Now we just need to figure out what his name is going to be. It's hard coming up with a fourth name. I'm not sure have Jeff's parents did it--they had 7 boy names to come up with and 4 girl names!
More blogging to come soon--hopefully. I still want to share pictures from Tanner's 2nd birthday, Christmas, and a few other things. We hope to be posting pictures of a new baby soon too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment