We are moving! We are building a house about 1/2 mile south of our house now. So, it's the same city, same stake, but not the same ward :( , same schools, etc. They should start construction in about 2 weeks. We also hope to have our house on the market by then--hopefully we'll be all done with our projects then. We are really excited. We've moved around quite a bit in the 7 years we've been married and we hope this is our last move. This is definitely the house we plan to stay in for a long, long, time. We just took the boys to the lot to play with their dump trucks. They are excited to see the construction workers get started.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Big Announcement
We are moving! We are building a house about 1/2 mile south of our house now. So, it's the same city, same stake, but not the same ward :( , same schools, etc. They should start construction in about 2 weeks. We also hope to have our house on the market by then--hopefully we'll be all done with our projects then. We are really excited. We've moved around quite a bit in the 7 years we've been married and we hope this is our last move. This is definitely the house we plan to stay in for a long, long, time. We just took the boys to the lot to play with their dump trucks. They are excited to see the construction workers get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats! No more fixer uppers for you! You'll get it exactly how you want it from the start.
Ha! I knew it. Really, call me, write me, whatever, I'll tell you the goods/bads and what to watch out for! Building is exciting, but I'm telling you, you'll get the itch again, because you know next time what you will do different! Including the floor plan! But congrats.
Hey! Congrats to you guys. I bet that feels really good to finally come to that point. I can't wait to just buy a house. David and I are looking since the market is down for houses. Hope everything works out! Love you guys
Love that picture of your boys! I'm so excited for you guys. Sounds so fun to build a house and make it just how you want it...ahhhh! I will miss you not being in the ward and so close...I'm so glad it's only a few streets over:) Can't wait to see it start going up...way exciting!!!
Post a Comment