Here's what we had for breakfast this morning. Braeden has been looking forward to this for a while. He loves berries. This is Jeff's favorite breakfast food. A week ago I made German pancakes and Braeden commented that it didn't look at all like a German flag. I'm not sure how he made that connection, but thought that it was an interesting comment.
Friday, July 4, 2008
American Flag French Toast for Breakfast
Here's what we had for breakfast this morning. Braeden has been looking forward to this for a while. He loves berries. This is Jeff's favorite breakfast food. A week ago I made German pancakes and Braeden commented that it didn't look at all like a German flag. I'm not sure how he made that connection, but thought that it was an interesting comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun is that! We had crepes with red, blue, and white whipped cream. I like the french toast idea! Your boys are sure cute, and I love your family picture! You are sooo pretty Alice!
Post a Comment