Monday, June 30, 2008

Proud Mom

Braeden is now riding his bike without training wheels. I started teaching him a little over a week ago. We went to the park on Saturday night for him to practice. We could tell he almost had it. He was so close. We went to the park again tonight and he "got it". He can now ride without training wheels. I was so excited to see him do good. According to JP I looked like a little kid because I was so excited. It's just cool to see him accomplish something that he didn't think he could do. You can tell that he's really proud and excited that he can do this. A couple of days ago he wanted to give up on trying because he said it was taking too long for him to learn. I gave him a little pep talk and I guess it worked. When we said it was time to go home tonight, he asked if he could ride home from the park. It's two miles! Maybe in a few years. I'll post pictures later.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Congratulations Braeden! I am so proud of you. Nana

jen said...

Your little guy is growing up! What an exciting time. Congrats to the proud mom!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Wow, pretty soon he will be driving a car all by himself! ;o)