Braeden was in a playgroup with four other little boys this year. He always looks forward to it. We don't do it in the summertime. So, we were in charge of the last playgroup. We decided to do something extra special. I think every little boy is fascinated with firetrucks and firemen. So, my friend DeAnn works at out local firestation. So, I arranged to do a little field trip. The boys had a great time.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Play group at the fire station
Braeden was in a playgroup with four other little boys this year. He always looks forward to it. We don't do it in the summertime. So, we were in charge of the last playgroup. We decided to do something extra special. I think every little boy is fascinated with firetrucks and firemen. So, my friend DeAnn works at out local firestation. So, I arranged to do a little field trip. The boys had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment