Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Braeden's Pre-School Graduation



Braeden finished his first year of pre-school in May. They did a little graduation program. He had a speaking part which he did great at. He got up to the microphone and said "This year our theme is frogs, so let's hop into our program." He said it so cute and sweet. The rest of the program, he got a little stage fright/stubborn and refused to stand up and sing the songs. He had sooo much fun in pre-school. He thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for summer break to be over so he can get back to school in the fall. I am so glad I put him in pre-school at the age of 3. I kind of debated, but he learned so much and got so good at following directions. I am so glad I did it. His teacher was great too. Teacher Natalie was so patient and good with the kids. She is also a friend of mine. So, I appreciate her a lot.

No comments: