










Again, better late than never!
We had a fun, crazy Halloween. I can't believe that I let Braeden shave his head for his costume. But, I have to say it turned out awesome. He looked so much like Aang, from Avatar the last Airbender. He was sooooo excited about his costume. Carter wanted to be Batman--no huge surprise. We're not sure where his love of Batman came from?? Tanner was a monkey. Each of the boys has worn this costume. It's so cute. If you asked Tanner what he was going to be for Halloween, he would say "I be a monkey". He loved it! The cutest thing ever was that his little nursery buddy was wearing the same costume. Aren't they cute. Yes, the other little boy is only a few weeks older than him. Our Tanner is such a little guy (the other kid is definitly on the tlal side). This was great since last year we couldn't get him to wear his costume. Coleman was the cutest little BYU football player ever. Trick or treating was so rainy, but the boys still had a fun time.

No comments:
Post a Comment