Friday, September 4, 2009

House Picture



I am anxiously awaiting a call from the builder. We should be getting our 30 day notice today if all goes well. It looks like we should be closing right after Gen. Conference which should work out well. They are putting cabinets in today! I can't wait to go see them tonight. I hope I like how they look. They are mostly done with the exterior; they just need to put up the shutters. Jeff pretty much picked the color for the exterior. I initially wanted more of a sage green and he thought that would look too feminine. He really wanted a darker green. We drove through neighborhoods looking at green houses (hard to find amidst all the tan houses here). We found a green house that we liked that our builder built a few years ago. They were able to look up the green they used and we just had them take it a shade or two lighter. I admitted to Jeff last night that I like our dark green better than the sage green I wanted. So, I was glad we went with his first pick instead of mine. Now when people ask which house is ours, it's nice to just be able to say the green house.

1 comment:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Love it! Keep the pictures coming! I love the trim around the windows! The color looks good, keeping it with nature is good.