Friday, July 3, 2009

Under Contract

Well, we got another offer on our house this past Saturday. After a few negotiations, we accepted and it's under contract now. So, as long as everything goes well, we should close at the end of the month. We are hoping that the buyers will consider doing a lease back, but we aren't counting on it. We'll probably end up renting short term and putting our stuff in a storage unit. We've started packing already with the hopes of a smooth move (if there is such a thing). The progress on our new house is steady. They should start framing on Tuesday. We're heading to the fireworks tonight and doing more tomorrow too! I love the Fourth of July! What fun times! We're trying to get Carter potty trained which is going okay (can't say it's going great). I'll be glad when that's done. Well, I better get going! Happy Independence Day everyone!!!

2 comments:

FRAN said...

I just caught up on all your activities - you keep very busy, to say the least! I didn't know you were moving but that is an activity you and the boys are used to doing....ha! Where are you building? And how is Jeff? Haven't heard from him in a long long time. Tell him to email me sometime. Best of luck to ya'll on the sale of your home.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Wow, Congrats and good luck with the chaos for the next few months of packing moving packing moving...and of course building! You need to take pictures of the building process...you'll be glad you did.