We had fun trick-or-treating! It's so fun to see the boys having such a good time. Braeden made a point to wear his "running shoes" so he could go really fast from house to house. They got plenty of candy and had a blast. I still have to take individual pictures of each of them. The day just flew by yesterday and before I knew it it was time to go. We had Navajo tacos for dinner--yum! I love good food traditions. I hope you all had a fun safe Halloween. I'll post their individual pictures later.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
a very Happy Halloween
We had fun trick-or-treating! It's so fun to see the boys having such a good time. Braeden made a point to wear his "running shoes" so he could go really fast from house to house. They got plenty of candy and had a blast. I still have to take individual pictures of each of them. The day just flew by yesterday and before I knew it it was time to go. We had Navajo tacos for dinner--yum! I love good food traditions. I hope you all had a fun safe Halloween. I'll post their individual pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment