Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


I had a nice Mother's Day. We have 9:00 church which means I usually wake up around 6:30 in order to get myself and everyone else ready on time. Jeff always has meetings before church, so I'm usually on my own getting myself and the boys ready. We have to be at church a good 15 minutes early in order to secure a bench seat in the chapel. It's a disaster if we sit in the back on the metal chairs. It was a nice treat that our bishop cancelled Jeff's meetings on Mother's Day. So, I got to "sleep in" until 7:00 and he was able to help get everyone ready.

After church we went for a nice Sunday drive. We wanted to go check out the course for the Half Marathon I am doing this Saturday. Very close to the end of the race is the train station. There were some cool old trains on display that the boys had a blast looking at.

I love being a mom and having such sweet little guys in my life.

1 comment:

Ryan and Shelia said...

It is awesome that you are going to run the half marathon. Have you been training just by chasing your boys! Will you e-mail me sometime? I think we may be in your area and Colton could use a boy to play with.
ryanandshelia@yahoo.com