Friday, May 23, 2008

22 years ago


While I was searching through my pictures trying to find a picture of Heidi. I came across my baptism picture. It's not the best picture as it is scanned from a Polaroid picture (that dates me). But, in looking at this picture I thought that Braeden really does look a lot like me. We have a lot of people say how much our boys look like each other. Most think that Braeden looks more like me, Carter looks more like Jeff, and everyone agrees that Tan Tan looks like Carter. Anyways, just thought it sounded fun to humiliate myself a bit with this picture. I remember how much I liked the way my hair was french braided. My grandma did it for me. It was a special treat because my mom didn't know how to french braid. I learned how to french braid my own hair when I was in the fourth grade. I was pretty proud that I could do it myself. Thanks to a lot of practice on my Cabbage Patch dolls (ages me again--I know).

2 comments:

jen said...

What a cute picture! I too taught myself how to french braid my own hair because my mom didn't know how. I loved the french braid. You don't see it around much any more. The world is going down hill!

BCassFam said...

Great photos. I have not thought of Polaroids in forever. Cabbage Patch Kids to. Oh I feel old.