Brynlee is almost 7 months old now! Time flies. I can't believe how big she is getting. I wish she'd stop growing up. She is a pure delight. Here are a few things I want to remember:
-She just got her first teeth a few weeks ago.
-She hates baby food and bottles.
-She still doesn't sleep through the night, but she sleeps much better than she used to so we are happy for any improvement.
-She is so smiley and giggley.
-When she is tired, she is tired and is not patient at all.
-I am so happy that she will wear headbands with no problem. I was so worried that she'd pull them off or not like wearing them. I'm sure they'll come a point where she won't put up with them, but for now she likes them and so do I!
-She sits up well.
-She loves baths.
-She is a thumb sucker.
-Carter tells her that she's cute or adoreable at least a hundred times a day. He appropriately nicknamed her "Miss Cutie Pants".
-Apparently she makes a lot of people baby hungry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment