Monday, May 21, 2012
Pregnancy Update
Once again I am apologizing for the lack of updates. I have had several people ask me if my 20-week ultrasound confirmed that it is a girl. Sorry for the lack of follow up. But, YES the ultrasound showed that it is a girl for sure. I am now 28+ weeks and overall I'm doing pretty good. It is starting to feel real HOT though. It's going to be a long, hot summer. We're getting excited though. I feel like I have so much to do before this little one makes her apprearance. Most importantly, we've got to figure out a name. I thought that this would be a piece of cake with it being our first girl. But, it is proving to be more difficult than I thought. We'll figure it out though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment