I had almost given up on you updating your blog, and then I checked and there were two posts I hadn't read! The pictures look great. The boys seemed to cooperate (that is true, right?) Love them, love them, love them!
We LOVE to have people link to our blog! But we ask a big favor....on your link, please use our first names or our blog title. We've made an effort to keep our last name off here and appreciate your help! Also, in your comments, please don't mention our last name or where we live. Gracias!
4 comments:
cute pictures! I loved reading your catch up post...it's good to hear what you are up to. Merry Christmas!
Love these! Your boys are so handsome, and you look beautiful! Such a cute couple.
These pictures are so perfect! Loved getting your christmas card!
I had almost given up on you updating your blog, and then I checked and there were two posts I hadn't read! The pictures look great. The boys seemed to cooperate (that is true, right?) Love them, love them, love them!
Post a Comment