
It's hard to believe that 2011 is well under way. We had family pictures taken with my side of the family during the Christmas break. The little guys were surprisingly cooperative.
We had such a wonderful Christmas. I feel like I'm always saying this, but I'll post pictures soon. :) The boys each got a pillow pet. Tanner got a little pedal tractor that he was thrilled with. He is obsessed with tractors and construction vehicles. He looks so darling on his little tractor. Carter got a "batmobile" (Batman big wheels). Braeden was excited to get some cool Star wards lego set. Coleman did get a few presents, but mostly just loved the wrapping paper and boxes.
Santa brought me a new vehicle for Christmas (or shortly thereafter). Even though we've absolutely loved our Honda Pilot, it was just a little tight once we added a fourth child to the mix. So, we got a roomier Honda Odyssey. I'm loving it. The boys love it too and now prefer riding in the "Swagger Wagon" over daddy's green car that they usually beg to ride in.
Anyways, we had a nice quiet Christmas and a quiet New Year's party with just our little family. My brother Carl was in town for the holidays and we all had a great time being with Uncle Carl more.
Now we are having fun with Trevor and Ashley (Jeff's littlest, I mean youngest brother and his wife) here for the week. The boys love having them around. If Trevor and Ashley go somewhere they are always asking me when Trevor and Ashley are going to come back. They came here to ski and even though we have a lot of snow, it's freezing cold.

2 comments:
Darling family picture! Love it!
Love the family picture! And when you say they all cooperated...Jeff did a good job! :o) Braeden was the one I was really looking at, looking for a silly face...such a comedian.
Post a Comment