Sunday, October 10, 2010

Every year...







Every year we head to the local pumpkin and it's one of our family's favorite traditions. Every year when the boys see the pumpkins at the store, I have to explain to them that we never buy our pumpkins at the store. Every year we take lots of pictures. Every year I struggle to get the boys to cooperate for pictures. Every year I come home wanting to make pumpkin bread or other pumpkin treats. Every year we have a lot of fun!

I wonder what the boys will think when they're teenagers and I try to take their pictures at the pumpkin patch. I sense my battle to get them to cooperate for pictures will never end.

4 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Your boys are so cute! I can just see the teenage pictures now! Haha!

Megan Bruschke said...

Cute, Alice! The boys look so cute - glad you had fun!

jen said...

I love the pumpkin patch! I get to go this weekend. Your boys are cute and I can't wait to see the teenage pumpkin patch pictures!

Ryan and Shelia said...

What a fun tradition. Hope you are doing great.