Here's Braeden just a little bit eager for his ski day with Jeff. I had him wear his Lightning McQueen pj's because I thought they work well under his snow pants. Then, we put him in his snow boots. Okay, so that looked a little ridiculous. Then, before I knew it he had on his animal visor, and his sunglasses. It reminded me of how the kids dress for silly day at school. He looked so funny running around the drive way waiting for Jeff. I think the people driving by got a kick out of him. What a crazy guy. He clearly felt very special getting to go skiing with his dad. As they were getting their seatbelts on I heard him say, "this is the best day of my life!". Jeff asked him why and he said it was because he couldn't wait to go skiing. I don't have any ski pictures yet. Jeff just took a disposable camera that needs to be developed.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Is he for real?
Here's Braeden just a little bit eager for his ski day with Jeff. I had him wear his Lightning McQueen pj's because I thought they work well under his snow pants. Then, we put him in his snow boots. Okay, so that looked a little ridiculous. Then, before I knew it he had on his animal visor, and his sunglasses. It reminded me of how the kids dress for silly day at school. He looked so funny running around the drive way waiting for Jeff. I think the people driving by got a kick out of him. What a crazy guy. He clearly felt very special getting to go skiing with his dad. As they were getting their seatbelts on I heard him say, "this is the best day of my life!". Jeff asked him why and he said it was because he couldn't wait to go skiing. I don't have any ski pictures yet. Jeff just took a disposable camera that needs to be developed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so adorable! What a cutie pie! And it wouldn't be official if our kids don't embarrass themselves or us every now and then.
This is one reason why we love kids!! I can't wait to see what humor Jordin brings to my life.
Post a Comment