Okay, I seriously am so into aprons lately. I figure life's too short to wear an ugly apron. So, my mom and I decided to start a little apron business. I love picking out the fabrics and seeing it come together, and my mom is an excellent seamstress that has made sure they are professionally made down to the last detail. They'd make a fun little Valentine gift, the perfect Mother's Day gift, a fun birthday present, or a just because gift to yourself of course. Just let me know if you are interested. Here are pictures of a few of them--more pictures coming soon (including pictures of the little girl aprons).






Adult Aprons $25 (plus shipping which is $3 for one apron and and extra dollar for a second apron)
Little Girls aprons $12 (pictures coming soon
3 comments:
Those turned out sooooo cute! I can't decide which one is my favorite. You did a great job:)
Your aprons are really, really cute. It shows your ability for great design with the fabrics choices -- love them all. May have to order one!!!
Those look so cute! What a great idea...are you going to have your own website for them?
Post a Comment