Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been tagged! Thanks Jen.

Jen, I've finally gotten around to doing this. It was harder than I thought.

List: 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names


THREE JOYS:
1-Seeing my kids accomplish and learn new things.
2-Long, hot baths or showers.
3-Hugs, kisses, cuddles, and loves from my boys.

THREE FEARS:
1-Driving into a body of water and having to get my kids out of their car seats in time to rescue them.
2-Heights
3-Embarrassing myself (done all too easily and frequently)

THREE GOALS:
1-Running a marathon (just accomplished that one)
2-Catching up on all my journaling and scrapbooking
3-Learning more about photography

THREE CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1-Politics (I can't wait for this election to be over!)
2-Trying to figure out clothing and location for new family pictures.
3-Running and losing weight.

THREE FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1-I get stressed out way too easy.
2-I'm fairly frugale and love to stock up on food when it's on sale. I like knowing where the best deals are. I hate running out of food, so I love having a stocked food storage room.
3-I've always wanted twins (NOT any time soon!!!) just like my grandma did. Her twins (my uncles) where born on different days--one was born right before midnight and one right after. So, they have their own birthdays.


I Tag: Christie H. T., Karen H. L., Tana, Jessica, and Angie W.

2 comments:

jen said...

My obsession is politics also, and I too can't wait for the election to be over. It believe it will be an interesting outcome and the next 4 years are going to be something to watch.

Angie said...

What a fun tag. Ok, I am bad, but don't have time today. I hope I will remember to come back to this one? Your family is sure cute, and I can't believe all that snow! Looks like the boys had a lot of fun!