If anyone's interested in purchasing an elliptical machine, just let us know. It's in great condition and hasn't been used much. We both realized that we just aren't so great at working out at home. There are just too many distractions and interuptions. Plus, I'd rather run outside and Jeff would rather bike outside. I'm not sure what we're going to price it at, but it was $400 brand new and is about 3 years old.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Elliptical in mint condition for sale
If anyone's interested in purchasing an elliptical machine, just let us know. It's in great condition and hasn't been used much. We both realized that we just aren't so great at working out at home. There are just too many distractions and interuptions. Plus, I'd rather run outside and Jeff would rather bike outside. I'm not sure what we're going to price it at, but it was $400 brand new and is about 3 years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment