There's a lot of messy home improvement projects going on at our house. We are re-doing our master bathroom. Jeff spent several days tearing out tile and dry wall. It was a mess because there was concrete backerboard and wire meshing that was so hard to get out. We have a stand up shower in there as well as a jetting tub with surround. He pulled out the tile from both. We are having cultured marble and granite put in it's place. I am so looking forward to this as I hate cleaning tile. Jeff (with the help of a very kind neighbor), re-tiled the floor. He still just has to grout it. Next week the cultured marble/granite should go in. I painted the walls and the vanity. I still just have some touch up paint to do and I am going to distress the vanity. Fun stuff.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Life's too short to scrub grout
There's a lot of messy home improvement projects going on at our house. We are re-doing our master bathroom. Jeff spent several days tearing out tile and dry wall. It was a mess because there was concrete backerboard and wire meshing that was so hard to get out. We have a stand up shower in there as well as a jetting tub with surround. He pulled out the tile from both. We are having cultured marble and granite put in it's place. I am so looking forward to this as I hate cleaning tile. Jeff (with the help of a very kind neighbor), re-tiled the floor. He still just has to grout it. Next week the cultured marble/granite should go in. I painted the walls and the vanity. I still just have some touch up paint to do and I am going to distress the vanity. Fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment